Contains PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.This course is designed to guide report authors in building on their expertise with IBM Cognos Analytics by applying dimensional techniques to reports. Through interactive demonstrations and exercises, participants will learn how to author reports that navigate and manipulate dimensional data structures using the specific dimensional functions and features available in IBM Cognos Analytics.
Report authors working with dimensional data sources.
- Drill-Through Reports
- Navigate from a specific report to a target report
- Drill down to greater detail and then navigate to target report
- Navigate between reports created using different data sources
10. End-to-End Workshop
Review concepts covered throughout the course
- IBM Cognos Analytics: Author Reports Fundamentals (v11.0)
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Knowledge of dimensional data