Build ready-to-deploy advanced analytic and optimization models. FICO Xpress Workbench is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for developing advanced analytic and optimization models, services and complete business-facing solutions in a web environment. It provides direct support for the authoring, editing, executing and debugging of Xpress Mosel models and FICO Xpress Solutions. Xpress Workbench leverages a highly collaborative development approach with support for sharing and collaborative editing. Models written in Xpress Mosel or Python can be easily deployed into Xpress Insight applications with View Designer by drag-and-drop actions. Optimization models can be easily profiled and tuned for better performance. Browse the FICO Xpress Optimization product documentation where you will find installation guides, help for all four modules and examples.
FICO solutions offer a wide range of capabilities, empowering you to make smarter, personalized decisions, streamline operations, and improve the customer experience.
- Build powerful optimization models
- Rapid configuration of Xpress Insight applications
- Easy-to-learn and apply across industry use cases
With a rich feature set of advanced tools, FICO empowers business users to make faster, smarter, customer-focused decisions.
- Provides syntax highlighting, code completion and folding, and contextual help for Xpress Mosel, VDL, XML, Python and R
- FICO Xpress Workbench supports modeling and debugging of models written in Xpress Mosel
- Xpress Mosel is an easy-to-learn, robust way to formulate optimization problems and to interact with solver engines.
- Includes Xpress Tuner GUI for analyzing and tuning optimization performance.
FICO solutions are built on the most advanced analytic science, leveraging decades of pioneering innovation and real-world expertise.
- Based on ACE, a high-performance web-based code editor, which provides syntax highlighting, code completion and folding, and contextual help for Mosel, VDL, XML and R.
- Execution and remote debugging of Insight applications.
- Collaborative editing of optimization models.
- Xpress BCL provides and additional modeling layer with an object-oriented API for building, solving and analyzing problems.